Customize your sidebar! Wistia now includes a powerful and easy to use editor that allows you to add rich text, images, and web forms in your sidebar.
Just take a look at these 3 examples. It took me no time flat to whip up these beauties! Click here to see them in Wistia.
What can I do with this?
- Create web forms - Create a form right next to your video and let your prospects sign up for your mailing list, register for a webinar, or even buy your product.
- Co-brand your content - Doing reviews and approvals with a client? Feature your customer's logo in the project and make them feel right at home.
- Link to other content - Link viewers back to your website or to other content within your Wistia account.
How do I use it?
- Navigate to a project or a media in your account.
- Click 'Create Sidebar Element' from the Actions menu.
- Add a 'Description' element.
- Then click the 'Edit' link at the bottom of your new description element.
You can toggle between advanced and simple editing modes and for those HTML nuts out there, you can even edit the source directly. The possibilities are endless.
We're really looking forward to see how you guys use this.