On April 12, we held our second webinar, Using Analytics to Make Great Web Video! Compared to our first Intro to Video Marketing webinar, we went a bit less technical, this time using two cameras (one on a tripod and a GoPro in the background) and just one microphone. This was Brendan's first webinar! We covered three examples of our own videos, using analytics and engagement graphs to show what we've learned from our videos. We hope those who tuned in found the webinar helpful!
Here are the links of interest from this webinar:
- Example 1: Why Pay for Video Hosting?
- Example 2: Video Marketing 101
- Example 3: Stats 2.0
- Last Webinar: Intro to Video Marketing
- Old "Does Length Matter?" -- new data to be released next week on the blog!
- Hootsuite: social media tools
- UberVU: social media tools
- Litmus: email marketing testing/tracking
If you have good examples of your own, we'd love for you to share or to help you analyze your videos in a future webinar! Contact Ezra (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you're interested.