Wistia Tracking Alerts
When sharing content privately within Wistia, you can set up email alerts to stay in the know on how your contacts are navigating through your content. Learn more here!
Email alerts are automated emails sent to Wistia Managers (and, in limited cases, other users) that alert them to particular events that have occurred in their Wistia account. Alerts can be received for the following events:
- New media - Alert Manager when media is uploaded or copied into a project
- New comment - Alert Manager when new comments are made
- Sharing - Alert Manager when someone invites new users to view my projects
- Download - Alert Manager when someone downloads media
- Activation - Alert Manager when a user activates their account
- Login - Alert Manager when a user logs in to Wistia
- Failed login - Alert Manager when someone tries to login to Wistia but enters an incorrect email or password
If a Manager is receiving login alerts, when one of their users logs into their Wistia account, they will receive an email that looks like the following:
Need to know when someone uploads new content or adds users to a project? Bogged down with too many emails? Adjust your settings here!
To access your notifications you’ll want to head to the Account dropdown menu, and select Settings. Here, select Personal. This will take you to your user profile, where you can adjust your email settings.
Manager or User
Choose the Settings option under the Account tab at the top of any page in your Wistia account. You will be taken to your user profile. Scroll down to the section labeled Email Notifications.