Account Overview Analytics
Understand how your content is performing at the account level.
The Account Overview Analytics page is where you can see aggregated analytics about how all of the content in your account is performing. Think of it as your media analytics, but all in one place, for your whole account!
The metrics on this page include:
- Play Rate: Out of the number of people who loaded content on a web page, this percentage of people played it.
- Unique Visitors: The number of distinct individuals who visited your content at least once within the selected date range.
- Conversion Rate: Out of the number of people who saw a conversion opportunity (Lead Generation Tools) this percentage of people completed the desired action.
- Total Plays: The total number of initial play button clicks in a session.
- Top Media: The top played media in your account and the Plays, Play Rate, Unique Visitors, and Conversion Rate for each one.
The Total Plays chart shows you all of the plays within the timeframe you have set. Hovering over each day will show you the total for that day.
Within the Top Media chart, you can sort by Plays,Play Rate, Unique Visitors, and Conversion Rate, to get a better understanding of which media are performing the best.. If you’d like to look more in-depth at a specific media, clicking on the media title will bring you right to the media so you can review it in more detail.
There are filtering options to view your Account Overview analytic’s data. Whether you’re looking for a specific date range, or to see where you’ve enabled a certain feature (think Annotation Link or Call to Action) you can do so with the filtering options on this page.
All of the information on this page can be filtered by preset options; the last 7, 28, 30, and 90 days, or you can enter your own custom date range.
You can also filter by the following media attributes:
- Media Type
- Looped Media
- Annotation Links
- Call to Action
Once you’ve selected your desired filters, click “Done” to update the analytics on the page. Once applied, all filters display as chips at the top of the page. Filters can be removed by clicking the “X” on the chip, or by deselecting it in the dropdown menu to confirm your changes.
If this page isn’t loading as expected, or something isn’t working properly here, head on over to our Status Page. We keep this page up to date, so if anything is down, we’ll let you know! You can also subscribe for updates.
Status Page looking good? Head on over to our Stats Troubleshooting page for more tips.