Wistia and Soapbox brand assets and guidelines
The Wistia Logo
Here it is! The Wistia logo, in all its glory—and by glory, we mean in EPS and PNG file formats.
Wistia Brand Colors
While we use a lot of delightful colors, our primary color is Brand Blue (#1e64f0). When you think of us, we hope you’ll befriend it, too!
Wistia Usage Guidelines
We’re a pretty laid-back crowd. But, when it comes to our logo, we ask that you please:
- Always use the flags and logotype together, or just the flags. Don’t use the logotype on its own.
- Give the logo some space—don’t clutter it with other text or graphics.
- Use the black or white logo when overlaying on other images or colored backgrounds.
- Don’t use colors in the logo that aren’t included in our brand colors (see above).
The Soapbox Logo
Here’s the Soapbox logo, in EPS and PNG file formats.
Soapbox Brand Colors
Soapbox Usage Guidelines
Ditto to what we said about our Wistia colors and guidelines. The same rules apply for the Soapbox logo. But, we have a couple of other tips to keep the logo lookin’ clean. Please:
- Don’t alter any colors, including applying different brand colors than the ones already defined to the shapes.
- Don’t change the order of the shapes in the simplified logo.