Eric Bristol, Marketing Operations at Wistia, touches on why you should be using video analytics to answer questions, make decisions, and reach your goals. Bristol talks through Wistia analytics, chatpers, video thumbnails in emails, Google analytics, lead scoring, and workflows.
Bristol suggests six ways you can start taking action on video analytics:
- You can schedule time to review trends, and think about context as you look at analytics to help you make decisions.
- Using chapters helps viewers know what’s next in your videos and will answer their questions faster, increasing engagements and rewatches.
- Wistia found adding video thumbnails to emails increased click-through-rates by 21.5%. Four recommendations for video thumbnails are to make the thumbnail engaging, linking to a landing page, placing the video above the fold, and making sure videos autoplay.
- Installing the Google Analytics dashboard will show you value of videos on your website.
- You can integrate to score leads. Leveraging video analytics with marketing automation will help you score contacts based on specific video views.
- You can integrate to create workflows. Create workflows by adding actions like sending internal emails, sending contacts an email, or getting someone to enroll in email.
Watch Bristol’s presentation to learn all about how to take action on video analytics.