Posts in the Production category, page 1
Production (posts 1–21)
Peep these production tips and tricks and get rolling with video.
- How to Turn Articles into Video Scripts with ChatGPT
Learn how to quickly turn a blog article into a video script with generative AI tools like ChatGPT.
- 5 ChatGPT Prompts to Generate Video Scripts for Your Business
Write your next marketing video script with ChatGPT! Here are some AI prompts to get started.
- How to Create an AI Generated Video with ChatGPT, Synthesia, and Descript
Learn how we created an AI generated video with a ChatGPT script, a Synthesia avatar and voice, and stock footage ...
- Behind the Curtain with Wistia Studios: Pre-Production for Show Business
Learn how the Wistia Studios team brought Show Business to life with a peek at our entire pre-production timeline.
- What Makes a Great Podcast? 5 Creative Principles for Crafting Engaging Audio Content
Learn five creative principles that can help you craft a memorable show from some of B2B's top podcasters.
- Tips for Crafting a Late-Night Style Talk Show for Your Business
Use these eight tips for structuring your next talk show to keep viewers coming back for more.
- 9 Cold Opens in TV and Film—And What Your Next Video Series Can Learn From Them
Find out how you can pique curiosity, create suspense, and escalate tension all with a crafty and creative cold open.
- 9 Video Production Faux Pas to Avoid
Whether you’re new to video or a seasoned pro, these are some video production faux pas you’ll want to avoid.
- Workshopping Your Way Out of Video Production Problems with a Small Budget
Learn strategies that will help you create more videos for your business without breaking the bank.
- How to Write a Video Script
Learn how to tackle the task of scripting in just a few simple steps.
- Getting the Video You Want: 3 Must-Have Video Worksheets for Every Marketer
Strong communication between the marketer and the video producer is essential. Use these worksheets to help you communicate!
- Writing a Video Script Hollywood-Style
These screenplays show what you can learn from the pros in Hollywood about writing compelling dialogue.
- Creative Workshop with Adam Lisagor — WistiaFest 2017
Adam Lisagor, founder of Sandwich Video, holds a creative workshop breakout session.
- Pre-Production 101: Setting up for a Successful Shoot — WistiaFest 2017
Alyssa Morley, who runs a three person video team for The Grommet, discusses the anatomy of pre-production.
- Moving Images with Gnarly Bay — WistiaFest 2016
Gnarly Bay Productions shows us how their passion projects converged with client projects.
- Storytelling and Authenticity at Sandwich Video: An Interview with Adam Lisagor
Adam Lisagor has become famous for his unique product launch videos. Learn more about his motivation, his process, and his ...
- The Table Read
It’s so important to read your video script out loud before heading into the studio. Here are our best tips ...
Mailing list sign-up form
Sign up for email updates