Posts in the Production category, page 8
Production (posts 162–185)
Peep these production tips and tricks and get rolling with video.
- Moving Images with Gnarly Bay — WistiaFest 2016
Gnarly Bay Productions shows us how their passion projects converged with client projects.
- Tips for Directing Non-Actors — WistiaFest 2016
Chris Lavigne shares his tips for directing non-actors to create authentic videos.
- 4 Crucial Steps for Kicking off Your Next Video
A little planning goes a long way. Set yourself up for production success with these four important steps.
- How to Make a DIY Music Video
Dan Mills deconstructs four types of music videos that he’s created with his network: stripped-down live performance, one-shot, storyline, and ...
- Shooting Your Laptop Screen
Learn our technique for making your screencasts more exciting by putting them in context.
- 4 Ways to Use a Drone to Enhance Your Business Video
Trevor walks through 4 use cases for our flying friend: group shot, handheld stabilizer, the reveal, and neighborhood view.
- Producing Video for Social Media: An Interview with Ian Servin
Freelance video producer and director, Ian Servin, shares his insights on producing social videos for clients.
- How to Animate your Company Logo
An in-depth guide on the basics to motion graphics in After Effects. In this video, Trevor covers animation basics using ...
- 360 Video Production Tactics: What We’ve Learned So Far
"I’ve had to rethink everything I know about how to make a video." Wistia’s video producer walks through everything from ...
- Organize Your Gear with This DIY Camera Toolbox
How to create your very own rolling home for all your video gear essentials. Turn a Husky toolbox from Home ...
- How Sandwich Video Makes Product Videos with a Human Touch
We chatted with Sabrina Skau about Sandwich’s approach to video creation and some of her favorite projects that she’s worked ...
- This Startup CEO is a One-Person Video Team
Swami Kumaresan, CEO at Databox, learned to produce videos for his company in less than two weeks.
- The Story Behind Slack’s Interface-Focused Walkthrough Video
The collaboration between Slack and Thinkmojo yielded a clever walkthrough video that stands out from the rest. Curious how it ...
- 4 Lessons from Experimenting with a Canon 800mm Super Telephoto Lens
"Trying new gear, like new lights, new background paper, or a super-specialized $13,000 telephoto lens, can help keep things fresh ...
- The Handiest Trick for Efficient Video Editing
Chris Lavigne shares his favorite technique for speeding up post-production.
- 4 Ways to Animate Your Video with Keyframes
Trevor walks through four examples of ways we use keyframes in Adobe Premiere to create interesting visual effects.
- Improve Your Screencast Videos with This After Effects Template
Sticker Mule’s Head of Video, Jeremy Wick, shares his tips (and free template) for making sleek and scalable screencast videos.
- Produce Effective Video Testimonials with These Storytelling Principles
Patrick Moreau, filmmaker and founder at Stillmotion and Muse Storytelling, shares actionable tips for making effective video testimonials.
- How to Stitch GoPro Footage into 360 Spherical Video
Chris Lavigne breaks down our workflow for creating 360 spherical video. Bonus: Play around with our beta 360 player!
- 7 Adobe Premiere Lessons from Editing My First Video
Community manager Margot offers her time-saving, stress-reducing tips for Adobe Premiere Pro beginners.
- #WistiaChat with Caleb Wojcik: All Things Video Editing
Our fourth #WistiaChat was all about mastering the edit! People chimed in from all over the world to learn better ...
- Behind the Scenes of Unbounce’s Educational Video Series
"Video series like the Landing Page Sessions, while time-consuming to produce, can offer tons of value, while serving as effective ...
- #WistiaChat Round Two: Producing Video on a Team of One
Wistians shared tools, resources, and knowledge about shooting video solo. Read up on their expert tips!
Mailing list sign-up form
Sign up for email updates