Posts in the Wistia Culture category, page 1
Wistia Culture (posts 1–24)
Learn all about the ideas and adventures that make us who we are.
- We Went Live: What’s New at Wistia
Here's a quick recap of our live event where our co-founders shared how we're making Wistia an all-in-one video marketing ...
- Webinarpalooza: 30 Days of Peace, Love & Webinars on Wistia Live!
Get an all-access pass for the next headliner.
- Creating Wistia's Code of Conduct
Here's what we learned about creating a code of conduct from the experts and resources that helped us along the ...
- Wistia Gives Back: Charitable Giving That Grows as We Do
Learn about Wistia Gives Back, our inclusive, scalable, and proactive approach to charitable giving.
- 5 Ways We Use Video for Internal Communications at Wistia
Get inspired to start using video for internal communications at your own company!
- Paving the Path to Inclusivity: How We Changed Our Hiring Processes and Pipeline
Wistia is deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion—but we were falling short on the recruiting front. Learn how we've ...
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Four Mistakes and What We’ve Learned
Wistia has invested a lot into becoming a more diverse and equitable workplace—but we're far from perfect. Read more about ...
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Wistia
From our hiring processes and how we collaborate to how we build our product, we’re committed to approaching everything we ...
- Wistia’s Favorite Podcasts
From politics to pop culture—check out what the Wistians are listening to in this recap of our favorite podcasts!
- It’s Time to Embrace our Constraints and Make Content That’s Genuinely Useful
Should we be making content right now? It's a question many of us are asking—and the answer is yes.
- Introducing the Wistia Creative Alliance—A Collaboration in Support of Creativity
We've partnered with over 30 freelance creatives in an effort to bring you moments of joy during these tough times.
- The 2019 Wistia Rap-Up
Cheers to our favorite moments from 2019 and here’s a toast to the end of an era of epic rap-ups.
- Profitable Confidence: How to Build a Business for the Long-Term
Profitable confidence has a huge impact on the psychology of running a business—here's what we've learned.
- Why We’re Giving All New Parents 16 Weeks of Paid Leave
Hear from our co-founder, Brendan Schwartz, about why we're making our parental leave policy more generous and inclusive.
- Breaking Routines to Focus on Creativity
Wistia's design team recently left behind their keyboards, pixels, and hex codes for a letterpress printing workshop—here's what they learned.
- Wistia Has Been Nominated for a Webby Award—and We Need Your Help!
We're calling on you, our beloved community of business-video fans, to help us take home The Webby People’s Voice Award.
- Why Setting Ambitious Goals Backfires
Find out why setting modest, straightforward goals actually enables your team to do their best, most creative work.
- From Artist to Engineer (And Everything in Between)
Hear from Myraha Harmon-Arias, a software engineer at Wistia, about the path she took to become an engineer.
- How to Build a Co-Founder Partnership That Can Last (Decades)
Brendan Schwartz, CTO and co-founder of Wistia, shares the rules and principles that have helped shape his long-lasting co-founder partnership.
- The 2018 Wistia Rap-Up
From blog posts and product updates to new teammates and video-focused shenanigans—check out our favorite moments from 2018!
- Hot Dog! A Recap of the “One, Ten, One Hundred” Big Screen Event
Take a walk down the theater aisle and see what it was like to premiere our original series, One, Ten, ...
- Investing in Creativity Isn’t Just a Money Problem
Want a more creative business? This is what it’s going to take.
- How We Redesigned the Soapbox UI and Editing Experience to be More Intentional
Soapbox, our webcam and screen recording tool, just got a fresh coat of paint. Learn how we redesigned it with ...
Mailing list sign-up form
Sign up for email updates