Posts in the Wistia Culture category, page 1
Wistia Culture (posts 1–11)
Learn all about the ideas and adventures that make us who we are.
- Wistia Has Been Nominated for a Webby Award—and We Need Your Help!
We're calling on you, our beloved community of business-video fans, to help us take home The Webby People’s Voice Award.
- From Artist to Engineer (And Everything in Between)
Hear from Myraha Harmon-Arias, a software engineer at Wistia, about the path she took to become an engineer.
- Hot Dog! A Recap of the “One, Ten, One Hundred” Big Screen Event
Take a walk down the theater aisle and see what it was like to premiere our original series, One, Ten, ...
- The Story Behind Our New Swag
Company swag is unoriginal and just plain boring. So we decided to do something about it.
- Partnering with a Purpose: How We Supported WBUR & Reddit’s First Podcast
The story behind how our supporting partnership with Endless Thread, a brand new podcast from WBUR and Reddit, came together.
- Mat CroninThe SouthCoast: Massachusetts’ Diamond in the Rough
An area rich in history, culture, and some of the most beautiful scenery Massachusetts has to offer; here are some ...
- Why Everyone Should Drop What They're Doing and Visit Rhode Island
Do you love sandy beaches? Do you love AAA sports teams? Do you love cold pizza that has no cheese ...
- Don't Overlook the Minivan
In 2011, I upgraded my car situation from a Nissan Pathfinder to a Honda Odyssey minivan.
- WISKIA 2013
Get a peek inside Wistia's winter ski trip, Wiskia!
Mailing list sign-up form
Sign up for email updates