Posts in the Wistia Culture category, page 4
Wistia Culture (posts 70–93)
Learn all about the ideas and adventures that make us who we are.
- The 2014 Wistia Rap-Up
Thanks for an amazing year! A recap of our favorite moments in customary rap format.
- Five Good Reasons to Build a Styrodome
Designer Joe shares the logic behind his chef d’oeuvre: the Wistia styrodome.
- Mat CroninThe SouthCoast: Massachusetts’ Diamond in the Rough
An area rich in history, culture, and some of the most beautiful scenery Massachusetts has to offer; here are some ...
- Mary SchmidtBuilding a Mobile Web Experience with Rails and Backbone.js
Mary explains the code behind the Wistia mobile web app.
- The Code Behind Our New Video Homepage
How to achieve a fullscreen background video effect with your Wistia videos.
- Designing a More Delightful Wistia Account Dashboard
If you’ve been updating your Wistia settings in the Account Dashboard lately, you might have noticed it got a little ...
- Why Everyone Should Drop What They're Doing and Visit Rhode Island
Do you love sandy beaches? Do you love AAA sports teams? Do you love cold pizza that has no cheese ...
- Introducing Whitney: Beautiful, Friendly, and Readable
Say hello to Whitney, our new website typeface!
- Why Language Matters
Subtle differences in language can provide great insight into how people think about their company and coworkers.
- YouTube, Indie Music Labels, and the Dangers of Digital Sharecropping
What marketers can learn about owning your audience from recent news about YouTube and indie music labels.
- Overcoming Your Video Fears
How Wistia, Zendesk, Moz, and BambooHR have evolved their videos over time.
- Don't Overlook the Minivan
In 2011, I upgraded my car situation from a Nissan Pathfinder to a Honda Odyssey minivan.
Mailing list sign-up form
Sign up for email updates