Who, who? Hootsuite, that’s who. Your social media management dreams are about to come true because Wistia is now integrated with Hootsuite! This integration makes scheduling, distributing, and publishing videos on social media easier than ever before.
What is Hootsuite, you ask? Hootsuite is a social media management platform that helps you plan, schedule, monitor, and manage all your social media posts in one place.
Posting videos on social media is one of the best ways to connect with your audience, and the Wistia + Hootsuite integration streamlines the process across different social media channels.
Let’s break down why connecting these two platforms is a smart move and how you can make it happen.
Integrating your Wistia and Hootsuite accounts means you no longer have to deal with the headache of downloading videos from Wistia and then uploading them to all your social media platforms. Instead, just open your Wistia media library, attach a video to your social media post, and hit publish — all from within Hootsuite!
This new workflow cements Wistia as the source of truth for video for your team. No more juggling different versions of the same video! And this integration frees up a lot of time for your social media team. All it takes is a click to share a Wistia video on social media.
What’s more, it’s easier than ever to get more mileage out of your videos. Just open a long-form video (like a webinar recording) in Wistia’s editor, cut key moments into snippets, and then instantly share them on social via Hootsuite.
Now let’s get to setting up the integration!
We put together a detailed Hootsuite integration setup guide to walk you through the process. If you’re just looking for a quick overview, we’ve got you covered, too:
- Open your Hootsuite dashboard.
- Find the Profile icon at the bottom left.
- Select “Install Hootsuite apps.”
- In the Hootsuite App Directory, use the search bar at the top right corner to find Wistia in “All Apps.”
- Hit the “Install” button.
- Once it’s installed, Wistia should appear under “Content Sources” on the left-hand side of your Hootsuite dashboard. Select it and then log in to your Wistia account.
- Authorize the integration between your accounts.