WistiaFest tickets are on sale and selling fast! Get your ticket before they're gone.
Besides the conference, what does a WistiaFest ticket include?
Your ticket gets you breakfast, lunch, and snacks for all three days. You'll also get access to our evening events and some pretty awesome swag.
Does WistiaFest have a code of conduct or other policies for attendee behavior?
Yes, please review our code of conduct to ensure an inclusive atmosphere for all WistiaFest attendees.
Can I apply to be a speaker? Can I suggest someone as a speaker?
We have most of our slots nailed down, but we do have a few other opportunities to get involved with WistiaFest. Feel free to shoot us a note at email@example.com.
I really want to go to WistiaFest, but I'm having a hard time getting my boss on board. Can you help?
Yes, we can! Download our guide to convincing your boss.
Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?
Sure, but we’d appreciate some notice, so that we can update our registration info. Please email us for any ticketing changes.
Can I get a refund on my ticket?
We'll miss you, but yes, refunds will be offered until May 1, 2016. Super Early Bird ticket and Early Bird ticket deals cannot be combined with any other discount code. Refunds will be offered on Early Bird tickets and General Admission tickets as follows: 100% refund will be available until February 28, 2016; after that, we'll provide a 50% discount until April 30, 2016, and no refund after May 1, 2016.
Code of Conduct
We are committed to providing a safe, welcoming, harassment-free space for everyone, regardless of individuals’ self-identity, self-expression, and physical appearance; including but not limited to age, body size, gender identity, race, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation.
All WistiaFest attendees should act and speak respectfully and with tolerance, and consider the impact of their actions regardless of intent. By way of illustration, here are three WistiaFest golden rules:
- Be kind.
- Do: Treat others with respect and compassion.
- Don't: Make inappropriate comments such as insults, put-downs, or jokes that are racist, sexist, homophobic, ableist, or otherwise discriminatory, or use violent or oppressive language.
- Do: Make new connections! Introduce people to one another; make the effort to include others who are on their own; open up discussion circles so others feel welcome to join.
- Don't: Make unwelcome advances or inappropriate/suggestive comments to others. If you’re not sure whether your advances are welcomed or not, don’t make them. Don’t harass others - physically, verbally, online, or otherwise.
- Do: Let a WistiaFest organizer or Wistia employee know if you notice a dangerous situation, someone in distress, or violations of this code of conduct.
- Don't: Feel that any problem or concern is too inconsequential to tell us about.
If a participant is asked to stop any inappropriate behavior, we expect them to comply immediately. A participant who does not abide by this code of conduct may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organizers. This code of conduct applies to all WistiaFest contexts, including scheduled workshops and sessions, as well as all Wistia-hosted, or otherwise conference-related, social events, and online activity related to WistiaFest, across social media, the Wistia Community, etc.
Who to contact
If you notice someone behaving or speaking inappropriately, or you are concerned for your or anyone else’s safety, please let us know right away, either in person or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meredith & Tom are WistiaFest's Wellbeing Team – they're here to make sure everyone has a great experience at WistiaFest, and help with any concerns or questions that you have. And of course, feel free to ask any member of the Wistia team, too :) Remember, you make the 'Fest, so let's make it great!