and allow us to toot their horns a bit while we're at it—toot toot!
- How HubSpot Academy Builds Trust With Online Education
HubSpot Academy's Eric Peters will teach you how HubSpot creates educational video content that inspires.
- Generating Buzz and Capturing Leads with Compelling Marketing Videos
How the music production giants became video leaders in the industry with content that not only generates buzz, but also captures leads.
- Creating a Video-Forward Marketing Strategy to Attract More Qualified Leads
With a video-forward strategy and help from the Wistia-HubSpot integration, LeadGenius has seen more qualified leads, grown their influence in the marketplace, and attracted the attention of Fortune 500 companies.
- Infusionsoft's Keys to Setting Marketing Goals with Video
Infusionsoft uses video to nurture leads, humanize their business, and power their sales team.
- Promoting a Webinar with a Green Screen
SaleCycle decided to promote an upcoming webinar with a video featuring members of their marketing and sales teams—the same employees who would be hosting the live webinar.
- Helping Customers Choose the Right Product
Sticker Mule sells die cut stickers, kiss cut stickers, clear stickers, transfer stickers, roll labels, and more. With all these options, it can be hard for customers to figure out which sticker best suits their needs.
- Personalizing the Trello Experience
Trello is a collaboration tool that gives users access to, what Trello calls, “lists of lists.” The platform makes it super simple to organize to-do lists and coordinate group projects.
- Promoting Engagement on Social Media
BambooHR wanted to increase their followers on social media, specifically Facebook and Twitter. To achieve this goal, the video squad and HR went above and beyond to create a musical.
- Promoting Additional Marketing Content
Not everyone thinks about the follow-up messaging after a lead downloads a piece of content. But Bluleadz, an inbound marketing agency, saw this touchpoint as an opportunity.
- Inspiring People to Help
Classy wanted to show off its new Crowdfunding Designer in a unique and compelling way, but with a limited timeline to produce a full-scale video, they were forced to take a different approach.