and allow us to toot their horns a bit while we're at it—toot toot!
- Demonstrating the Perfect Landing Page
Unbounce’s founder, Oli Gardner, explains the mechanics of a stellar landing page.
- Explaining Online Payments
Active Collab builds project management software. The company has an extensive online support library, and many of the articles include videos that help customers and prospects understand exactly how the product works.
- How Unbounce Uses Video to Delight Customers Every Step of their Journey
By using video for customer support and marketing, Unbounce has seen happier customers, higher ROI, and more leads and conversions throughout the buyer's journey.
- Connecting with Prospective Patients
For most people, going to the dentist doesn’t elicit warm feelings. Luckily you can combat that with personal videos that establish connections between prospective patients and their dentists.
- Showcasing School and Student Values
Concord Academy uses this video to encourage communication with prospective students.
- Answering a Common Technical Question
There's a surefire way to delight prospective customers with video: Answer a common question that they might be too shy to ask.
- Teaching Software Shortcuts
As a prototyping, collaboration, and workflow platform, InVision builds tools to help designers do their best work.
- Explaining a Popular Product (in Italian)
Sticker Mule is an eCommerce site that specializes in custom stickers. Since most people have never created or ordered custom stickers before, Sticker Mule uses explainer videos to show how easy the process is.
- Reducing Support Tickets by Answering FAQs
Sylvane is an online retailer for air quality products. Swamp coolers, otherwise known as evaporative air coolers, aren't exactly the most common household item.
- Walking Through an Installation Process
Sylvane is an air quality solutions company. This means they sell everything from humidifiers and space heaters, to pellet burning stoves and air conditioning units.