and allow us to toot their horns a bit while we're at it—toot toot!
- Generating Buzz and Capturing Leads with Compelling Marketing Videos
How the music production giants became video leaders in the industry with content that not only generates buzz, but also captures leads.
- Using Video to Power Every Part of Your Business
As a holistic platform for event management, Bizzabo relies on video to power every part of their business, from marketing to company culture and beyond.
- Creating a Video-Forward Marketing Strategy to Attract More Qualified Leads
With a video-forward strategy and help from the Wistia-HubSpot integration, LeadGenius has seen more qualified leads, grown their influence in the marketplace, and attracted the attention of Fortune 500 companies.
- Infusionsoft's Keys to Setting Marketing Goals with Video
Infusionsoft uses video to nurture leads, humanize their business, and power their sales team.
- How Nextiny Overhauled Their Marketing Strategy and Made Video the Keystone
Within 6 months of joining Wistia’s Agency Partner Program, Nextiny Marketing added full-service video marketing to their campaigns, improving lead conversion for their clients, and growing their average retainer size by 40%.
- Introducing Sales Reps in a Memorable Way
Sales has a bit of stigma attached to it, and all too often, prospects are on the defensive from the get-go. SaleCycle is using video to combat this phenomenon.
- Introducing the CEO
There's so much to love about how BambooHR uses video, but perhaps the thing we love most is that they're not afraid to have fun and be themselves. Their video team has a project in their Wistia account titled "Just for fun," and it has 22 videos in it.
- Promoting Additional Marketing Content
Not everyone thinks about the follow-up messaging after a lead downloads a piece of content. But Bluleadz, an inbound marketing agency, saw this touchpoint as an opportunity.
- Educating Employees about Being on Camera
BambooHR has woven video into their unique culture. Like more and more companies, they’ve decided to feature their own employees in their videos.
- Following Up with a Video Voicemail
The team at ACIS, an educational travel tour company, was inspired by BambooHR’s use of video voicemail.