and allow us to toot their horns a bit while we're at it—toot toot!
- Generating Buzz and Capturing Leads with Compelling Marketing Videos
How the music production giants became video leaders in the industry with content that not only generates buzz, but also captures leads.
- Using Video to Power Every Part of Your Business
As a holistic platform for event management, Bizzabo relies on video to power every part of their business, from marketing to company culture and beyond.
- Creating a Video-Forward Marketing Strategy to Attract More Qualified Leads
With a video-forward strategy and help from the Wistia-HubSpot integration, LeadGenius has seen more qualified leads, grown their influence in the marketplace, and attracted the attention of Fortune 500 companies.
- Infusionsoft's Keys to Setting Marketing Goals with Video
Infusionsoft uses video to nurture leads, humanize their business, and power their sales team.
- How Nextiny Overhauled Their Marketing Strategy and Made Video the Keystone
Within 6 months of joining Wistia’s Agency Partner Program, Nextiny Marketing added full-service video marketing to their campaigns, improving lead conversion for their clients, and growing their average retainer size by 40%.
- Pulling an April Fools’ Prank
Sometimes, having fun is the only excuse you need for creating a video. That was the genesis of this project, which introduced the world to Moz’s latest offering: Snapchat Support.
- Promoting Additional Marketing Content
Not everyone thinks about the follow-up messaging after a lead downloads a piece of content. But Bluleadz, an inbound marketing agency, saw this touchpoint as an opportunity.
- Educating Employees about Being on Camera
BambooHR has woven video into their unique culture. Like more and more companies, they’ve decided to feature their own employees in their videos.
- Following Up with a Video Voicemail
The team at ACIS, an educational travel tour company, was inspired by BambooHR’s use of video voicemail.
- Introducing the Team
If you’ve ever been on either side of an acquisition or merger, it can be an unsettling experience. Questions like, 'Who are these new people who will suddenly be my coworkers?' are bound to cross people’s minds.