Posts in the Production category, page 2
Production (posts 24–47)
Peep these production tips and tricks and get rolling with video.
- How to Record Your iPhone Screen
Hot tip: You can make a video of your iPhone screen with nothing more than an iPhone cable and a ...
- How to Produce an HR Video That Really Shines
We take a look at guidelines and best practices for producing a video that is delightful, relevant, and fun.
- Look Great in Your Next Webcam Video
Our go-to tips for looking (and sounding) professional in your next webcam video.
- 5 Soapbox Videos for Everyday Use
There’s always a way to make everyday communications more memorable, compelling, and beautiful.
- 5 Shooting and Editing Tips from Skateboarding Videos
Skateboarding is a tricky craft to master, but shooting and editing awesome video doesn’t have to be.
- Smooth out Your Videos with Camera Sliders
See what kind of shots you can capture with a slider and learn about some solid gear options. Your videos ...
- 6 Best Practices for Effectively Communicating with a Video Marketing Client
Freelance video producer and director, Ian Servin, shares his tips and tools for setting up a mutually-beneficial communication system with ...
- 4 Crucial Steps for Kicking off Your Next Video
A little planning goes a long way. Set yourself up for production success with these four important steps.
- How to Make a DIY Music Video
Dan Mills deconstructs four types of music videos that he’s created with his network: stripped-down live performance, one-shot, storyline, and ...
- 4 Ways to Use a Drone to Enhance Your Business Video
Trevor walks through 4 use cases for our flying friend: group shot, handheld stabilizer, the reveal, and neighborhood view.
- This Startup CEO is a One-Person Video Team
Swami Kumaresan, CEO at Databox, learned to produce videos for his company in less than two weeks.
- The Handiest Trick for Efficient Video Editing
Chris Lavigne shares his favorite technique for speeding up post-production.
- 4 Ways to Animate Your Video with Keyframes
Trevor walks through four examples of ways we use keyframes in Adobe Premiere to create interesting visual effects.
- How to Create a Visual Story with B-roll
B-roll footage will bring your next video to life! We outlined five tips for capturing B-roll shots that work.
- Democratizing Video Across Teams with the Wistia Camera Cart
How we built a camera cart to empower more teammates to make videos.
- Mount That GoPro Up
Get to know some GoPro mount options with a music video!
- Shooting a GoPro Timelapse
Shooting a timelapse of a scene or event in your workplace is a fun way to capture office life.
- Our Favorite iPhone 6 and iOS 8 Video Features
Improved exposure control, stabilization, autofocus, and more!
- iMovie Editing Tips: Getting the Most Out of Simple Software
The editing world can be vast, complicated, and expensive. Keep it simple with these iMovie tricks!
- 4 Techniques for Proofreading Your Video
A few simple techniques for detecting issues in your own video work.
- Hiring an In-House Video Producer
Why and how to form a video team within your company
Mailing list sign-up form
Sign up for email updates