Result Page 1 for Psychology - Wistia Learning Center
Start doing better with the help of your 5-letter-friend, video.
- The Science behind Gamification: Why It Works and What Your Business Can Do with It
Recreate the gaming experience and keep your users coming back for more time and time again.
- 5 Examples of Brand Videos that Evoke Emotion in the Best Way
Take inspiration from these brand videos to make lasting impressions on viewers with your own content.
- 5 Ways to Make Better Marketing Videos with Psychology
Captivate and engage your video viewers with these simple and effective marketing psychology hacks. You can thank us later!
- The Science Behind Storytelling: Why Narrative Cuts Through the Noise
If you want to resonate with your audience and produce long-term results for your business, trust the neuroscience—tell stories.
- The Science Behind Why We Binge-Watch
Learn about this popular escapism phenomenon and how streaming services are engineered to keep us coming back for more.
- The Color of Your Video Player is Affecting Your Play Rate
We took a data dive to figure out how player color is affecting play rate—take a look!
- The Psychology Behind Why People Dislike Ads (And How to Make Better Ones)
Our aversion to ads has a lot more to do with psychology and our brain's chemistry than you might think.
- Know Your Audience Before You Make Content for Them—Here's How
Check out these actionable tips to get to know—and grow—your audience.
- Why Videos Featuring Humans Are Easier to Trust
Learn the science behind speech perception and how it relates to trust in this in-depth post.
- Say What? Why Your Voice Sounds So Weird in Videos
Fun fact: What you sound like to you is not what you sound like to everyone else. Learn the physiology ...
- Innovation is a Habit, Not a "Eureka!" Moment
Innovation isn’t a flash in the pan — — it’s a habit that develops through nurturing talent and prioritizing projects.
- The Dangers of Data-Driven Marketing
Why your marketing should be data-informed, rather than data-driven.
- Using a Balance of Logic and Emotion to Influence Viewers
The most effective videos harness both logic and emotion to spur viewers to action.