Result Page 1 for Case Studies - Wistia Learning Center
Start doing better with the help of your 5-letter-friend, video.
- Make Your Educational Video Content Shine: 3 Companies Using Channel Galleries
Learn the best types of educational videos you can make and see how three B2B brands elevate their content with ...
- Better Together: Why Hawaii Life Uses Wistia for Video and Podcasts
Video and audio are better together—but don't take our word for it! See why Hawaii Life chose Wistia for all ...
- How Conga Crafted Narrative-Driven Case Studies Through Their Podcast, "Agents of Change”
Learn how this tech company tells their customers’ stories through a podcast and builds an audience for their brand.
- The Story Behind Cladwell’s Video Series Strategy
Learn why a personal styling app is bought-in on producing episodic content to build their brand affinity.
- Here's How to Find the Right Stories to Tell with Video
Tell compelling stories about your business to relate with your audience and build stronger brand connections.
- How Resilient Coders Uses Soapbox to Create Video Cover Letters—and Hack the Opportunity Gap
Resilient Coders is helping change the narrative when it comes to bias in the recruiting and hiring worlds.
- Using Video to Boost NPS Scores: An Inside Look at Unbounce’s Customer Support
Find out how the customer support team at Unbounce is seeing happier customers and higher NPS scores, all with a ...
- How We Scaled Product Demos at Intercom — WistiaFest 2017
Phil Byrne, Project Education Manager for video at Intercom, describes how the company scaled their product demos.
- How Every Small Business Can Energize Their Marketing in 2017
Learn about current trends and future opportunities in this interview with small business experts from Infusionsoft.
- 6 Best Practices for Effectively Communicating with a Video Marketing Client
Freelance video producer and director, Ian Servin, shares his tips and tools for setting up a mutually-beneficial communication system with ...
- Web Psychology and Video: An Interview with Nathalie Nahai
Web psychologist and author, Nathalie Nahai, offers her expert advice on six questions related to business video.
- This Startup CEO is a One-Person Video Team
Swami Kumaresan, CEO at Databox, learned to produce videos for his company in less than two weeks.
- How Niche Modern’s Videos Communicate Authenticity
This lighting company uses video to highlight their product’s life cycle and stand out from their competitors.
- #WistiaChat with Sprout Social: The Evolution of Social Video
Highlights from our action-packed #WistiaChat with social media expert, Darryl Villacorta.
- Produce Effective Video Testimonials with These Storytelling Principles
Patrick Moreau, filmmaker and founder at Stillmotion and Muse Storytelling, shares actionable tips for making effective video testimonials.
- The Familiarity Principle: Building Relationships With Video
Kristen shares how Litmus, Wipster, and Zendesk are using the familiarity principle and video to gain trust and grow their ...
- Our First Video #WistiaChat: Learn From the Experts
Five video marketing experts from the Wistia Community shared their advice on live video. Read the recap and watch the ...
- How Vooza Uses Video to Grow and Retain Their Email List
We talked with CEO of Vooza, Matt Ruby, about weekly episodes, Turnstile email collectors, and prioritizing the viewer’s experience.
- How ThoughtWorks Recruited Hundreds of Talented Employees Using Video
"We have found that video is the most immediate way to showcase the talented and diverse minds we have working ...
- The Evolution of Interactive Video: A Chat with HapYak
Many companies are starting to discover the benefits of integrating video with marketing automation tools. Like video and email, it’s ...
- Video for Schools: Driving Fundraising and Building Community
Loomis Chaffee and Concord Academy are using all sorts of videos to communicate with different audiences. Learn how they schedule ...
- Why Sandboxx, Madein, and Rocketboard are Using Background Videos
How background videos are helping these three companies communicate.
- ModCloth: Creating a Community of Satisfied Customers with Product Videos
Using product videos to increase transparency and build communities of satisfied customers.