Result Page 1 for Pre-Production - Wistia Learning Center
Start doing better with the help of your 5-letter-friend, video.
- Video Production Process: Our Guide to Business Video
An in-depth guide to how we approach the in-house business video production process at Wistia.
- Product Videos that Pop! 3 Ways to Showcase Software
Making engaging product videos is hard—especially when you don't have a physical items to showcase. Take these tips to produce ...
- 12 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Production Company
Get input from the Wistia Studios team on the most important considerations for your business before hiring a video production ...
- Wistia's Guide to Lighting Show Talent: A Step-by-Step Tutorial
Stephen Petto shares how we kept lighting consistent throughout our series Show Business by following the three-point lighting setup.
- Behind the Curtain with Wistia Studios: Pre-Production for Show Business
Learn how the Wistia Studios team brought Show Business to life with a peek at our entire pre-production timeline.
- Working with External Guests: Top Tips from Wistia Studios
Working with external guests for you show? Learn how to create a seamless experience with these tips from Sydney Rutman, ...
- 9 Essential Tools for Podcast Producers
From pre-production to post-production and beyond, here are nine essential tools that can help you create binge-worthy podcasts.
- How to Launch Your Brand's Debut Video Series—6 Tips from ThriveHive
Launching a new show? Take these tips from ThriveHive to heart as you start scoping out your debut video series!
- Planning Makes Perfect: 5 Podcast Pre-Production Tips from Wistia Studios
Run through our pre-production tips that’ll help you make creating a podcast a whole lot easier and organized.
- How to Make an Ambitious Video Series—4 Tips from Salesforce
Learn how to tackle an ambitious video series project with these four tips from the team at Salesforce.
- "(Out of) Office Hours" Part 13: Creative Problem Solving with Mykim Dang of America's Test Kitchen
Mykim Dang, Executive Video Producer of America's Test Kitchen, shares her team's new creative processes for remote production and more.
- 6 Things to Consider Before You Launch a Podcast
Before you take the plunge into producing a podcast, here are some important factors you should consider.
- Top 10 Most Common Video Mistakes to Avoid
Learn about video creation blunders you should avoid and how you can start making better videos for your business.
- "(Out of) Office Hours" Part 9: Behind the Scenes of the "Phenom" Music Video
Erin Murray and Victoria Fayad walk Chris through how they choreographed and produced an outstanding one-shot creative masterpiece.
- "(Out of) Office Hours" Part 5: Shooting Video by Yourself
Chris Lavigne covers shooting video all by yourself and gets Trevor Holmes on the horn to share his best tips.
- The Simple 5-Step Process for Vetting Your Video Series’ Concept
Discover the five steps you can take to determine whether or not your series will be a hit!
- 7 Quick Tips for Creating a Video Series On a Budget
Creating a binge-worthy series on a budget? No sweat! Check out these seven quick, cost-cutting tips.
- Get Your Next Idea for a Video Series Approved with a Proof of Concept
Learn the benefits of testing out your next show idea with a proof of concept and how to get started.
- How to Set SMART Goals around Video
Learn all about this handy framework, and knock your next video project out of the park!
- 5 Types of Video Series Your Business Can Make Today
Get inspired by these examples and choose a show format that will work best for your business.
- 9 Video Production Faux Pas to Avoid
Whether you’re new to video or a seasoned pro, these are some video production faux pas you’ll want to avoid.
- Tips for Creating a Beautiful Video Set from "One, Ten, One Hundred"
Follow these best practices for setting the scene and create a great-looking shot with what you already have in hand.
- How to Set Yourself up for a Successful Video Shoot
You know what they say — your shoot is only as good as your pre-production process.
- Behind the Scenes of Our In-House Video Team
How does an in-house video production team operate at a company that’s all about video? You’re about to find out.