Posts in the Marketing category, page 1
Marketing (posts 1–24)
Start doing better marketing with the help of your 5-letter-friend, video.
- Optimal Video Length: How Long Should A Marketing Video Be?
Here are our recommendations for how long different types of videos should be if you want to maximize your engagement.
- How to Generate Leads on Videos with Email Capture Forms
Learn how to add a lead capture form on your videos, where to place it, when to make it gated, ...
- How to Convert Viewers on Videos with a Call to Action
Learn how to convert viewers with a Call to Action on videos, where to place it, which type to use, ...
- How to Track Video Metrics and Performance with Analytics
Learn how to measure video analytics and understand what they are really telling you. Discover what video metrics to track ...
- Webinar Marketing Strategy: The Key Metrics for Measuring Success
Learn about the most important webinar metrics as well as how you can track them against your goals during the ...
- How Videos Can Boost the Average Time Spent on Your Website
We looked at data from the highest-trafficked 100 pages on our website and found an exciting correlation between video and ...
- Building a Series Launch Dashboard: Tracking and Measuring Show Success
Learn how to track and measure the success of your video series with this handy guide! Get a first-hand breakdown ...
- Video KPIs: Evaluating Performance Across Multiple Channels
Ever wonder how a video shared on Facebook compares to a video embedded on your site?
- Video ROI: The Quantitative and Qualitative Metrics You Need to Know
In this post, we break down which metrics to measure when it comes to video ROI.
- 5 Wistia Features to Help Growth Marketers Drive Video ROI
Get a quick rundown of five handy features that can help you take a data-driven approach to video marketing and ...
- How to Use Video Data in Your Next Retargeting Campaign
Make the most of your marketing efforts with data-driven retargeting. Learn more about retargeting with video data!
- The Color of Your Video Player is Affecting Your Play Rate
We took a data dive to figure out how player color is affecting play rate—take a look!
- How to Use Video Data to Strengthen Your Marketing Efforts
Regardless of how you’re tracking marketing results and which tools you’re using, there’s a way to incorporate video insights into ...
- Google Analytics Tools to Help You Measure Video ROI
If you love video and metrics, this GA dashboard template along with these video-centric audience segments might just make your ...
- How to Measure Brand Affinity: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Metrics
Here are the metrics you should track when measuring brand affinity, plus how to access the right data.
- Collect More Emails With Video
We pulled conversion data for our Turnstile email collectors across all videos hosted on Wistia—here are the results!
- Why “Time Watched” Is the Best Metric to Measure the Value of Video
Learn why so many businesses are under-reporting on the value of video (and why they should track Time Watched instead).
- 5 Video Advertising Tips We Learned from $111K Worth of Soapbox Ads
Our biggest ad campaign to date taught us a thing or two about performance metrics and ad formats.
- Showcasing The Success of Marketing Video: The Video Metrics To Show Your Boss - CouchCon
In this session, Keara walks through how to set up, report on, and take action on your marketing videos. Leveraging ...
- Inside Growth at Wistia: The Process Behind Our A/B Tests
Get a behind-the-scenes look at our approach to A/B testing here at Wistia.
- Measuring Success: How To Create An Analytics Driven Video Marketing Strategy
Find out how you can use analytics for a successful video marketing strategy.
- Taking Action on Video Analytics — WistiaFest 2017
Eric Bristol, Marketing Operations at Wistia, shares how to use video analytics to answer questions, make decisions, and reach goals.
- To Make a Successful Video, Don’t Underestimate Your Audience
How do you get your viewers to care? Why do they become invested in some videos, and not others? Adam ...
Mailing list sign-up form
Sign up for email updates