Result Page 1 for Photography - Wistia Learning Center
Start doing better with the help of your 5-letter-friend, video.
- What Is Focal Length?
Can you see us now? Good! Now that we’re in focus, let’s dive into focal length and how your lenses ...
- Types of Camera Shots, Angles, and Moves for video
Let’s take a look at wide angle, medium, close-up shots, and others!
- What is Frame Rate for video?
Find out more about frame rates and the essentials for picking the best frame rate for your shot.
- What Is Shutter Speed?
Shutter speed, or exposure time, is the amount of time each frame is exposed to light. Learn why shutter speed ...
- What Is ISO for video?
ISO adjusts your camera’s sensitivity to light. Learn ins and outs of ISO with these tips!
- What Is Aspect Ratio?
Check out these different aspect ratios and how they impact the look and feel of your videos.
- What Is Aperture?
If you want to learn more about aperture, then you’ve come to the right place!
- Five More Shot Sequences to Add Variety to Your Videos
Enliven your storytelling with the Same Frame Game, Repeating Motion, Perspective Shift, Primelapse, and Weave.
- Spice Up Your Videos with Shot Sequences
Learn how to add visual variety with these reliable shot sequences.
- Smooth out Your Videos with Camera Sliders
See what kind of shots you can capture with a slider and learn about some solid gear options. Your videos ...
- Why You Should Buy the Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
Video producer Chris Lavigne explains why this $125 lens is a favorite in his collection.
- 6 Quick Tips for Looking Good on Camera
Our video team shares their go-to tactics: lights, camera angle, makeup, and more!
- 4 Lessons from Experimenting with a Canon 800mm Super Telephoto Lens
"Trying new gear, like new lights, new background paper, or a super-specialized $13,000 telephoto lens, can help keep things fresh ...
- Behind-the-Scenes Production Tips From a One-Shot Parade Video
Chris Lavigne breaks down the concepting, pre-production, and production tactics behind the most ambitious shoot we’ve done at Wistia.