Brand Affinity Marketing Community
Welcome to our Brand Affinity Marketing community! This is a place for all of us to learn more about this exciting change in marketing. We strive to maintain a friendly, informative, and fairly nerdy environment 'round these parts. Come on in and let's get you through some of the FAQs!
Wait, where is this community?
We're hanging out in our own Slack team (pretty sweet!). Sign up anytime! Simply answer a few quick questions and we’ll give you a link to join. It’s really that simple.
What kinds of conversations happen here?
We talk about all things related to Brand Affinity Marketing. In this Community, you can:
- Share your binge-worthy video concept or production strategy for feedback and advice.
- Ask about creating cool show concepts for your business
- Learn more about how folks are already creating content like podcasts and series.
- Share helpful tips and best practices you've just learned.
- Connect with others who care about using video to grow their brand and their business.
How do I use Slack?
- First, go ahead and download the Slack desktop app.
- You can chat with others, mention them using @ (just like on Twitter!), and even private message them to talk about projects you might want to collaborate on, issues you're both trying to solve, etc.
- Use the / command (just type in "/") to see what other cool things you can do, such as including GIFs and using the wiki. You can use /mute to turn down the volume on channels you're not as interested in, and desktop notifications will bring up things you want to hear about. You can change your notification settings here.
- To post your video, just copy and paste the URL from your video. Others will be able to play the video right in Slack!
- Check out the Slack team settings. There's so much you can do to make this Slack team work perfectly for you.
I just want to duck in because I have a question about my Wistia account, a bug, or another issue. Is this the place?
You'll have better luck if you reach out to our Customer Champions directly. They'll help you out really quickly and can help solve your issue!
Someone posted something that's offensive and/or rude. What do I do?
Let us know as soon as you can! You can message any one of the admins (Jonah, Stacy, or Maria). We'll take care of it right away. No funny business here.
Speaking of funny business—what are the rules of this Community? Can you edit or delete my posts?
Glad you asked! We take safety and inclusivity seriously in this community. Although we won't edit your posts, admins can delete them. Our primary policy is to lead with respect on all counts. We reserve the right to delete posts that contain:
- rude or offensive commentary,
- nudity or graphic content,
- anything that can be described as "trolling," or
- anything that can be described as "spammy."
Our Community guidelines are simple, but strict:
- Always be supportive and helpful to others.
- Speak to others the way you'd like them to speak to you.
- Remember that we all started somewhere.
- Assume others' best intentions.
We reserve the right to ban any members who have repeatedly made posts or comments that we deem offensive, rude, or go against these guidelines.
I have so many more questions.
Who do I go to?
Shoot us an email at email@example.com! We’ll take it from there :)